Individual pricing for students
As you can see from the above link, the SAT with Essay would normally cost the students $57. Your 12th graders are taking the SAT for free on October 19th, which we refer to as SAT School Day.
SAT School Day video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8HeGnQF-4
Improving access to and equity in the higher education admission process has always been a primary driver of the College Board’s mission. By fairly assessing the skills students have learned in school and their ability to apply those skills, the SAT continues to support this mission, while also serving as a valuable tool to help states and districts foster a college-going culture. The College Board's SAT School Day program enables states and districts to create a unique opportunity for all of their juniors or seniors to take the SAT in their home schools
- Testing on a weekday does not interfere with work or family obligations scheduled on the weekend.
- Students no longer have to worry about transportation or trying to locate the testing site because they test in their own schools.
- The SAT on a school day reduces test-day stress because students are in a familiar location with familiar staff.
- The SAT connects students to free college planning tools that help them learn more about the application process, access financial aid tools, explore majors, and more.
- Student Search Service®: students may choose to participate in Student Search Service when registering for a College Board exam.
SAT School Day Score Reporting Fee Waiver: Four additional score sends at any time during high school (fee-waiver code required); Four college application fee waivers (CAFWs) to use in applying to colleges and universities participating in the fee-waiver service (delivered directly to eligible seniors)