2016 DECA Advocacy Campaign Recipients
The Rio Linda High School DECA Business students are recipients of the 2016 Advocacy Campaign. The chapter is one of the five in the state of California, and one of forty-nine in the United States.
Congratulations to the DECA students to their commitment to Career Technical Education and earning this important recognition.
Click here to read more...
Click here to view images of the students at their visit to the State Capitol.
What is DECA?
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs
for careers in Marketing, Finance, Hospitality and Management.
The DECA experience is truly unique—it’s big, it’s bold, it’s unforgettable, and most importantly, it’s always epic.
DECA proudly offers a variety of programs that appeal to each of our members’ unique interests. Whether you participate in DECA’s
- Chapter campaigns
- Competitive events
- Educational conferences
- Community service activities or corporate partnerships,
DECA challenges you to do more! The tools and resources DECA has in place for each of our members offers everyone the ability to make this year epic in more ways than one.
With nearly a 70-year history, DECA has impacted the lives of more than ten million students, educators, school administrators and business professionals since it was founded in 1946. Their strong connection with our organization has resonated into a brand that people identify as a remarkable experience in the preparation of emerging leaders and entrepreneurs. DECA’s programs and activities have constantly evolved as we use the latest technology and apply cutting edge educational research. Our core focus has remained consistent and is captured in our mission.
DECA Prepares Students
DECA PREPARES THE NEXT GENERATION TO BE
- Academically Prepared - DECA members are ambitious, high-achieving leaders equipped to conquer the challenges of their aspirations.
- Community Oriented - Recognizing the benefit of service and responsibility to the community, DECA members continually impact and improve their local and broader communities.
- Professionally Responsible - DECA members are poised professionals with ethics, integrity and high standards.
- Experienced Leaders - DECA members are empowered through experience to provide effective leadership through goal setting, consensus building and project implementation.
- EPIC Conferences (National)
- EPIC Campaigns
- EPIC Communications
- EPIC Challenges
- School Based Enterprises (SBE) – meeting at ICDC